Every day is certainly different, and not all days will be a ride on fluffy clouds surrounded by pink dolphins and camouflaged monkeys. Some days will be a shit show as soon as you wake up and you feel like those fluffy clouds are suffocating you. This is life, things can’t be 100 all the time, but things can be good. It just takes a little effort, and once you’ve made these small things a habit you will have a good day, you might even make a shit show into a banger.
- Be grateful. When you wake up from a lovely dream by that annoying alarm clock shit sucks, but take some time to just lay there in your bed and think about 3 things (or more) that you are truly grateful for. It can be the most simple things. “I’m grateful for being alive, that I won the taco eating competition yesterday without a stomach ache, or whatever you are truly grateful for!
- Make a cocky ass boss list – and read it out loud everyday. Make a list where you write down everything that makes you a bad ass. This list is just for you so seriously write down everything that you like about yourself. It can be how shallow or how deep as you like. Just make sure to read it out loud to yourself, and believe it. Own yourself!!
- Be kind and helpful to to others. Give to others! I’m not talking about handing out gifts to random people but I’m talking about the smallest things. Smile to people, say hello to strangers, help someone if you can offer them your help. To things for people without expecting anything in return. Trust me, this makes you feel good, and without even realizing it, good things will come back to you.
- Appreciate the people in your life. Make it a habit to tell the people in your life how much you appreciate and love them. Make them feel special to be a part of your life. Send a text, give them a call, see them in person, just let them know how much they glorify your life.
- Move you body. Stand up and shake dat ass! No, but move, exercise. You don’t have to runt a marathon everyday, but make sure you put your body in some kind of motion everyday. we all know that exercise releases endorphins and all that good good stress relief.
- Eat the rainbow. Yes guys, you got to eat your veggies. Eat healthy in general. We all know how crappy we feel after eating massive amounts of sugar or fatty fast food. Just avoid that to the best of your ability. Don’t restrict yourself either though, because restriction usually leads to a major binge, and that’s probably the worst you can ever do.
- Floss. Okay, I’m want to lie and say that I floss my grillz everyday, but no, I don’t. I do floss the majority of the week, but those days after a late night ain’t nobody got time for flossing… But, make it a habit! Take care of your teeth guys!
Alrighty! So here’s a few tips and tricks that can make a bad day a little better, and might even turn you day into a great day. Bottom line, be a good person, a genuine, good-hearted person. Be grateful, show appreciation. That’s the best things you can do, everyday.
To end this post, here’s a pic of me a couple of years ago, showing the finger with two bread rolls. It’s all love though.